IT Client Solutions Analyst
Saint Charles, MO
Who we are
LMI is a world-class leader in designing, building and manufacturing aerospace structures, systems and components for commercial, business, regional, and military aerospace customers. We employ engineering, manufacturing, and testing experts throughout the United States and the rest of the world. Our integrated team approach and full life cycle capabilities enable our employees to take advantage of a wide range of opportunities for career growth within our organization.
The Client Solutions Analyst is a hybrid position providing both Service Desks Support as well as Tier 2 Deskside support. They will be responsible for: Providing technical assistance and support related to computer systems, hardware, or software. Responding to queries, running diagnostic programs, isolating problems, and determining and implementing solutions. Imaging and refresh of desktops, laptops, and mobile devices. This individual is responsible for maintaining a standard image provided by the Corporate office on user laptops, desktops and peripheral devices which may include smartphones, tablets, and other mobile devices. The Analyst is responsible for receiving and retiring hardware and software license tracking. This individual will be required to setup and configure desktop and laptop equipment with Windows 10 and Microsoft Office 365. A basic understanding of Active Directory and User Management Functions are required.
The role requires frequent interface with user community. While performing all duties and responsibilities, the Analyst will at all times, model LMI values and principles and act in a manner consistent with the LMI Code of Business Conduct and Ethics.
Essential Job Responsibilities
- Through the phone, email, or walkups – provide remote and local hands-on technical assistance and support for incoming issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware.
- Receive and log tickets for incoming calls for users as needed
- Troubleshoot Desktop hardware, operating system and software application problems and escalate to appropriate IT staff as necessary
- Research desktop related issues via WEB, product manuals and other methods
- Provides resolutions and assistance for printer related issues.
- Network Access troubleshooting and repair.
- Rotating After Hours on call support
- Hardware and Software support for windows PCs.
- Walk customer through problem-solving process
- Assist with the set-up and take-down of audio visual equipment.
- Provide IT support by diagnosing and solving hardware and software faults and troubleshooting basic technology issues.
- Maintain compliance with desktop software licenses by ensuring all software is appropriately licensed prior to installation
- Notify IT Management and remove any user installed software that has not been approved by IT Management
- Talking clients through a series of actions, either face-to-face or over the phone, to help resolve issues or configure systems.
- Install and configure computer hardware and software.
- Maintain and update support information and actions in the IT Ticketing system, including procedural documentation and relevant reports.
- Support roll-out of new applications, tools, and services.
- Respond in a professional and timely manner to incidents and service requests.
- Appropriately escalates issues to proper management team member.
- Document standard procedures in Knowledge base
- Coordinates setup, distribution, inventory, imaging and maintenance of all end user technologies; uses asset inventory system to track hardware and software to maintain compliance.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business, or Engineering required. Certification in A+, Network + or MCSE, CCNA, or any other type of MS IT certification strongly preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years in computer support related field.
- Willingness to provide on-call support after hours in accordance with departmental needs and workload demands.
- Regular and reliable attendance at work is required and an essential function of the position.
- Demonstrates strong listening and verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft products.
- Technical knowledge of ITSM tools (e.g. ticketing systems, reporting & survey management).
- Willingness to learn Linux, AS400, and Veritas.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a dynamic environment with multiple priorities and shifting time requirements. Individual must demonstrate ability to lead, participate in team-oriented environments, and exceptional customer service with professional demeanor.
- Expert knowledge in Microsoft 365.
- Working knowledge of Cherwell IT Service management tools preferred.
- Strong network troubleshooting skills.
In order to comply with U.S. government regulations applicable to this position, all applicants must be either a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S., as defined in 8 U.S.C. 1101(a)(20) or a “protected individual”, as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3).
WHY CHOOSE LMI AEROSPACE?
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with a percentage company-match contribution
- Competitive wages
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, vision, life, and accidental insurance
- Short-term disability
- Long-term disability
- Employee assistance plan — for access to counseling, consulting and other community resources
- Wellness program
- Tuition assistance
This job description is only a summary of the typical functions of the job, not an exhaustive or comprehensive list of all possible job responsibilities, tasks, and duties. The responsibilities, tasks, and duties may differ from those outlined in the job description and other duties, as assigned, may be required. This document does not create an employment contract. Employees of the Company are employed on an “at will” basis and may be terminated at any time.
LMI is an equal employment opportunity employer. Consistent with applicable law, LMI provides access and opportunities to those with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans who seek to access the company’s online application system. If an applicant is unable to fully access the online application system, LMI will provide a reasonable accommodation. Applicants with disabilities may contact us at 636-916-2400 for assistance accessing the on-line application system. Callers should have a detailed description of the requested accommodation, their name and preferred method of contact ready for LMI‘s Human Resources Department. LMI will make every effort to respond within two (2) business days. This phone number is not for the general submission of application materials.
LMI is an E-Verify Employer.
LMI is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Disability/Veterans Employer.